Thursday, December 12, 2019

STPM CHEMISTRY SEMESTER 2 REFERENCE BOOK (3RD EDITION)

Dear beloved teachers and students. I have published the 3rd edition of STPM Chemistry Sem 2 for 2019. In this edition, I have corrected a few mistakes done in notes and added a few points that are important but I didn't include in previous edition.

Each book is RM 29 excluding postage. I would recommend bulk purchase for a cheaper postage fee. Please do not ask for discount since I didn't really earn much from this. I just want to help students and teachers to understand and teach better for Chemistry Sem 2

The advantage for this book is you can use the books together with YouTube as I explained per each content of the books to makes you understand better. Just search STPM Chemistry in YouTube, and you will be able to see the video.

For those who are interested :

Purchase link :
To buy books for Sem 2

Sample for Sem 2

(For teachers, I will send you personally teaching slides)

No comments:

Post a Comment