Monday, June 6, 2016

VIDEO SLIDE FOR SEMESTER 1 AND SEMESTER 3

Dear readers

Thank you for all your support throughout Semester 2. I have receive tons of messages asking me to do for Semester 1 and Semester 3.

For sure, as Chew Sensei, will do all the lesson videos for Sem 1 and Sem 3 for sure. However, please give me some times as it is not that easy to be done in one night, so be patience. I will post everything, for sure, slow and steady. Do visit my blog and youtube from time to time. If you are from Johor Bahru / Pasir Gudang / Senai / Kulai / Kota Tinggi / Pontian , you can also reach me easily in Omega Tuition Center (Call 073332668 for more information). For sure I will do my very best to give you the best Chemistry Lesson you'll ever experienced.

Cheers

Chew Sensei

1 comment:

  1. Still waiting sensei, ur videos help alot, pls sem 3 going now need ur help hahah :D, thanks for all ur help b4 this anyway

    ReplyDelete